Business Card

Business Card

Friday, October 2, 2009

October Goals

We all need help in accomplishing my goals, so I thought this would be a fun way to stay on track, and be held accountable to finish my projects. 1) Fall Wall Hanging 2) Fall table runner, fix mistake, finish quilting, and bind. 3) Finish Quilting Halloween Cat Quilt and bind. 4) Design 2 new quilts 5) Prepare November Goal Sheet 6) Organize my pictures 7) Work on this Blog 8) Practice Machine Quilting 9) Learn a new Quilting Technique 10)Make a new friend The goals are in no particular order of importance, and let's see if I can complete them all. I hope so. I will post pictures upon completion and at the end of the month show everything that I have accomplished, and sadly admit what I didn't meet. Renee

1 comment:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

WE all don't need help in finishing *my * GOALS, WE ALL NEED HELP IN FINISHING OUR GOALS. I guess I should add learn proof reading to my list.. Thank You for understanding.
Renee