Business Card

Business Card

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Morning.. off to a late start again today.

Good morning,
I really hope I don't fall into my old vicious cycle of not being able to fall asleep at night, and over sleeping in the morning.  It happened again last night, and today I didn't get up until 5:45.  Not good, not good at all.  I think stress has a lot to do with it as well.  Unfortunately I put a lot of it on myself.. bad habit to get into.

My goal is is to use up these tiny little pieces, so I have to get over the fact, the pattern isn't the most important, and doesn't have to be perfect, this is not my master piece, but rather a functioning piece.. pieces can be large, doesn't matter, and the points don't have to be perfect perfect perfect.

Okay gave myself a pep talk, now time to get to work.

Have a great day!

No comments: