Business Card

Business Card

Monday, May 31, 2010

Deer Panel Mess in Progress.. What kind of thread do you prefer and why?

 I love deer and nature life wall hangings.  I am not happy with the green thread, but since I used it, I am showing you what I quilted so far.  When I started my blog, I said that I would show you the good with the bad.  I know, I know, you are still waiting for the good.. so am I.  That is what other blogs are for and the more talented quilt artists, they will show you the good.   The best more accurately speaking.  I used to love Essential Threads, but lately it isn't doing so good.  I have heard superior reviews about Superior Threads, and I will give them a try very soon.  What kind of thread do you like to use?  Auriful also had some good reviews.  I don't want to start a major project since I will be moving soon, and I had a request from another quilter to quickly get a quilt done for her that she needed to gift.  I will also be spending my time cleaning my quilt studio, and packing it up.  My fabric supply that is left is not working.  I am hoping it is just the environment, and hopefully being in a new atmosphere will lift my spirits.  I don't know why I am rambling.  Does anyone actually like to read blogs, over seeing pictures.  I would rather look at the pictures.
Renee

2 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

wow! I looked at this panel in the morning... and it is really bad, all of the thread is going to be ripped out. I don't know what I was thinking last night??!!! HORRIBLE!!
Renee

grandmarockton said...

I feel like I'm really being asked questions, or need to give answers SO i vote writing with pictures LIKE the DEER!