Business Card

Business Card

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Is this Red enough??


I hate pictures, I don't take them well, and I usually don't let anyone take my picture, so I am completely amazed that I am doing this.  My hair is really red, the lighting is bad, so the picture doesn't really capture that.   I have been dying my hair red since after high school.  I hated my blonde hair for personal reasons, and I love my daughter's blonde hair.  No one is ever satisfied with what they were born with, lol.   Renee

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Well I for one love your red hair you are beautiful and so is your hair. You can always put a few blonde highlights if you wanted a change but I love the way it looks. You must have a beautiful smile too but could not see it. :) Hugs Bunny

Colleen said...

I love your hair color, dont change a thing!

Joanne said...

I like your hair colour too!! ♥