Business Card

Business Card

Friday, June 4, 2010

I guess I should read blogs more.

Well I just noticed that Exuberant Color is working on a similar concept on her blog, posted around the same time I posted my "so much for Precision Sewing" post.  I am going to scrap the project because I don't like doing the same things other quilters are working on now.  You are more than welcome to do the project, and also visit Exuberant Color's blog, because she also chose a different layout, and it looks really good.

Sorry for the duplication.
Renee

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I don't see why you don't continue. I always admire how people can do the same thing, yet the end project look so different. Besides, not everyone does things the same way. We might learn some different tips from you.