Business Card

Business Card

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I have been working on.

I am really excited that I received my package of fabric and thread that I had been waiting for today.

 The bad news is I have 3 projects that I need to finish before I work on the quilt that I finished designing with the fabric.  I have to get the binding done on a client quilt, finish quilting and binding a wall hanging, and quilt my Puggle Wall Hanging.  Here are some pictures of the wall hanging I am quilting now.  Hopefully Monday I can begin piecing my new designed quilt.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Renee, your quilting is so pretty, I wish I was at my sewing machine right now to try some of your designs! We leave for Albuquerque in the morning, coming home Sunday. Quick trip to see youngest daughter and son in law and take her piano and some furniture in a trailer. Long trip 9 hr.
Hoping to sew and quilt next week, our guild quilt show is next weekend. I will post some pics. I entered 19 quilts, 2 are small table size, after sewing on 17 sleeves and 19 labels I am exhausted. LOL!!!