Business Card

Business Card

Friday, October 29, 2010

Quilting Progress on Baby Quilt

This is the back of the quilt.  Here I was worried about this cheap thread, and it is so far working better than the thread that it replaced.  It is much thinner.  This is a free motion design, and I am just making it up as I go along.  I like how it is looking so far.  I was worried about the white thread on the pink background, but it looks better than I thought it would.  I wanted to try a new brand at the quilt store that I found, and forgot to buy it.  They had such pretty fabric.  I can't wait to go back after the holidays or over.  I have to finish the donation quilts before I can start anything for myself. 
I hope everyone has a nice weekend!  This was a very very very long week.
Renee

No comments: