Business Card

Business Card

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Designs Shadow Box Play 6 Variations on my Blog

I have been working on these designs, and I finally got the design how I like it, now I just need to pick the perfect colors.  Here are some options I came up with.

Which Variation do you like the best?

Please remember if you see a pattern you like, I can design it in any color scheme you choose.  If you are not a quilter I can make the project in any size or color scheme that you choose.

Thank You for looking!
Renee

Shadow Box Play
Variation 1








Variation 2









Variation 3









Variation 4








Variation 5








Variation 6

2 comments:

Barb said...

I like the first variation.

YOu do wonders with your EQ.

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

Thanks Barb,
It was the best investment I have ever made!