1) To laugh often and much.
2) To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.
3) To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends.
4) To appreciate beauty.
5) To find the best in others.
6) To leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition.
7) *****MOST IM PORTANT ***** To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. (This is the one I strive for daily)
Ralph Waldo Emerson