Business Card

Business Card

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What I am working on

I am working on adding binding, and quilting all of my quilt tops.  I am then putting them on the finished quilt page.  That way it will be easier to see all of the quilts instead of searching through all of the posts.  It also helps me to stay organinzed by keeping track of  what is completed and where that quilt went or if it is available.  I am also in the process of creating my database and website.   I am also writing up the instructions to my patterns.  My practice is to wash each quilt, put it in the quilt armoire and then wash it again when it is ready to go to it's designated location.  I wash all quilts in warm water, and dry normally.  Being made with cotton fabrics make the quilts useable with low maintenance.   I consider all of the quilts "ART meant to be used and enjoyed"
Renee


No comments: