Business Card

Business Card

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first purse I made all by myself!!

Please don't laugh at me, but I am very excited.  I actually figured this out on my own.  I hate purses, and I hate carrying them, so it is very difficult to find one that I like.  I know what fabric, and design that I like, but I haven't found it yet.  I wanted to see if I can make a very plain bag.  I figured the worst thing that could happen is, I will have two wall hangings.  I was surprised to see that it wasn't all distorted and funny looking when I turned it.  I still have to finish off the raw edges and add a strap.  I might add hardware too it later, since I am known to always dump my purse out everywhere.  For the design that I really want, I will have to pay my friend to make it for me.  This was just to see if I could make a dummy one.
Renee



1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh....you did great...the free motion on it is wonderful!