Business Card

Business Card

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

20 Things that I have to remember!


1)  Everything I make doesn't have to be perfect.  I just have to make something!
2)  People don't invite me places because they want me to bring something, but because they enjoy my company.
3)  People don't visit me because they want to judge how clean my house is, but rather they enjoy spending time with me.
4)  My family won't remember the house being spotless, they will remember the time we spent together.
5)  People won't remember what I said, but they will never forget how I made them feel.
6)  People who put me down, only want to make themselves feel better because they feel inferior.
7)  Doesn't matter if I meet my goal, it only matters that I try with all my heart.  
8)  Life is too short not to surround myself with the good, and eliminate the bad in my life.
9)  Slow down and enjoy life, cherish, and thank God for all the good he has given me.
10)  It is okay to say no to others demands and to take time to do good for myself.
11) It is okay to cry!
12)  Don't focus on the negative, focus only on the positive.
13)  Weed the toxic people out of my life, and not look back.
14)  Success will only come if I work hard, and do it on my own.
15)  If at first I don't succeed, try try again!
16)  I matter!
17)  I don't have to be perfect!
18)  Don't be envious of what someone else has, figure out how to get it on your own, but only if it will make you truly happy.
19)  Follow your Heart!
20)  Don't give up your dreams, and don't let anyone tell you, You Can't!    If you aren't being heard, be more persistent.

3 comments:

shannon said...

i concur.

my motto is: what you see is what you get.

Catskill Quilter said...

Great list of objectives! The one thing I might add is "I own my own life!" Sometimes I think that is ALL we truly own, come into this world with and leave this world with. So -- don't give anyone the power to tell you how you are going to live it! It is yours alone to use.

Carolyn said...

I love all the sayings.
Mine is Life is what you make it.
But I do have to remind myself everyday of a lot of the things you listed.