Business Card

Business Card

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Preparing for closing out the year and starting a new one.

I am sorry I haven't posted as much as I should have lately.  A lot has been going on.  I hope to be able to be a lot more productive 2013.  I am finishing out the year posting quilts that I have to sell.  I need to start fresh and clear out the past.  I am also working on making a page of all of my projects from when I started quilting about 6 years ago until 2012.
I found these practics pieces of machine quilting when I was taking pictures of my quilts for sale.  I have a few more I will post at a later day.
I hope all of you have the best holidays no matter what you are celebrating.  I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas since that is what we celebrate even though there hasn't been much celebrating the last 5 years.  I hope the next 5 years will be different.
It is fun to see where we started and where we are today.  I enjoy seeing what all of you are working on.
Renee



No comments: