Business Card

Business Card

Friday, January 4, 2013

Moda Three Sisters Paris Flea Market Fabric Line

I love Country Flowers and one of the fabric lines I fell in love with was by Moda Three Sisters.  Their Paris Flea Market  Line is really pretty.  Floral Fabrics and anything with a busy print is much easier to design with the fabric in front of you.  I Love the design I came up with, but I am not really crazy about the color value placement.  I added a couple of fabrics from another one of their lines to balance it out some.
 Here is the link to their fabric.  
http://storefront.unitednotions.com/storefrontCommerce/subcategorybrowse.do?subcategory_name=Paris+Flea+Market&path=B2C12282012%2f%2f%2f%2fFabrics%2f%2f%2f%2fDesigners%2f%2f%2f%2f3+Sisters

If  the link doesn't work just go to http://storefront.unitednotions.com and search designers, then click on three sisters and it will list all of their fabric lines.  There is a link on the site on where to buy if you do not have a quilt store or vendors license.  I like the site because it shows everything that is available in one easy location.

Thank You for visiting!

Renée








No comments: