Business Card

Business Card

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

People say we are only limited by our imaginations, that might be true to a certain extent but we are also limited by our resources available to us.  Having less then we need can teach us how to work harder and be more creative in how to use what we have.  There are ways around every obstacle, but it does make it a lot more difficult at times and very frustrating.  Someone will always have more, and someone will always have less is what keeps me on track.  I don't want a lot, I just want to have what I need when I need it at least once in awhile.  I don't want anything handed to me,  because I feel that it diminishes my accomplishments of getting to where I want to be.  I am always the one helping people, and I don't do very well being on the receiving end.  I also have come to accept in my older years, that I can't do everything by myself, and that it is alright to take the help, and return the favor to them in another way, or at the very least pass it on to someone that I can help at the time.  When I help someone I don't want anyone knowing except the person that I am helping.  I do it for the satisfaction of helping that person and not for the flame or glory, or attention. Like I said before no one wants to be someone's charity or project. That diminishes the good deed 1 million times over.  When I design, I do it because I love it and it keeps me from breaking down during the rough times.  I don't do it to show off, or because I can't make what I design if I had fabric.   I do what I can instead of dwelling over what I don't have.

No comments: