Business Card

Business Card

Friday, October 15, 2010

End of 2010 Donation Quilts

During October and the end of the year I use this time to empty out my fabric supply and make as many donation quilts as I can.  I try and have a large range and selection.  I make donation quilts throughout the year.

I want to thank everyone who helped with fabric donations this year.  You would be surprised what I can do with the tiniest scrap.  Fabric that is unwanted to someone is an absolute treasure to me and the person I can help with it.  I wish I had more hands to make more quilts.  Every little bit helps, so that is how I have to look at it.  I forgot to say that even Tops you make that you don't like or finished quilts could also be put to good use, so don't throw them out, donate them to your favorite charity, cause, or organization.

Thank You for your help.


Renee

1 comment:

indozine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.