Business Card

Business Card

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Azalea Art Quilt binding attached (needs to be handsewn down)

Since I really hate making binding, I was happy to see I had enough left over from my Rose Wall Hanging to complete this one. 

I want to thank everyone for the comments and responses, and e-mails that you sent to me. 

 I am sorry I haven't been too good in responding to them lately.  They mean a lot to me, and I love hearing from all of you.

I have 22,000 emails in my G-Mail, and that is no exaggeration.  I really need to clean them out, and figure out how to use the spam and junk mail filters.  I was using Outlook, and my settings were messed up, so I have to learn how to sync it again.  I should have been cleaning out the inbox to the actual
G-mail.   Now I have a huge mess!  Fun, Fun, Fun!
Renee

No comments: