Business Card

Business Card

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Scrap Donation Quilt in the making

I have many drawers filled with various sizes and shapes.  I have one with triangles, 2 inch, 3 inch, 1.5 inch and 4 inch.squares.  I am trying to use them while fulfilling my donation requirement.  I find pre cutting my pieces makes designing go quicker and more fun because then I can just pick through the bins.  They also take up less space.  Of course this method won't work for backing, binding or borders so I also leave neutral fabric in tact for those purposes.

I hope you all had a nice weekend.

I should have went to Tybee to watch the Northerner's swimming.  I heard there were a lot to watch.  Today was almost 80 degrees.  I can joke about it because being from Ohio and coming from snow this time of year, I would probably be one of them, lol.

Renee

1 comment:

Joan said...

You make an amazing amount of quilts Renee...they are lovely and I am sure, very cherished