Business Card

Business Card

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Chloe's Memory Tribute Quilted Project.. June 2007 to April 10 2015

Chloe's Memorial Tribute Project..once started as a wall hanging last minute bag so I can take her memories with me.
Tomorrow will be 30 days since my Chloe has been taken from me. I have been working on her memorial quilt. I had no idea what the design was going to be when I started. It has butterflies because Chloe loved them. She would stop and watch them. It has the colors of the rainbow because there was one on the day that we got *her*. Same time. It resembles steps because I wish I could bring her back home. It is uneven because she made my life full of love and hope. There was never a dull moment. I have two human babies in Heaven and many furbabies. Paisley, Max, Shelby, Nuisance, Saige, Mandy, Hailey, Lala, Molly, now Chloe..I love and miss all of you... Hand Quilted front and back, and used machine to put the pieces together.. too thick by hand.  
Happy Mother's Day!




















No comments: